what’s Whitney Houston’s favorite type of coordination?
i hate this i hate u
instead of calling your partner ‘babe’ or ‘baby’, try using one of these unique pet names:
- munge bimp
- drippy spaff
- vibrating munt
- fudd dunker
- peef rimgar
- gog noggler
- nandy rewman
- smear aroma
when u accidentally say something REALLY RUDE in front of people u just met
i love it when teenage boys make edgy jokes and theyre just laughing but ur not laughing. they say shit like “oh come on it was funny”. you still arent laughing. you can see their soul shrivelling before you, you can see the fear in their eyes
it is our civic duty to help boys realize that theyre not funny and they need to shut up
meet the blogger
- do you usually sleep with your closet door open or closed? closed. i need it closed.
- do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotels? i don’t go to hotels but i would. hells yeah.
- where is your next vacation? america. if it actually happens
- who do you think reads these? i hope someone
- do you have a calendar in your room? two!
- what’s your plan for the day? the day is already over - dinner and sleep.
- are you reading any books right now? i have a nice asexuality book that needs reading and 50 others
- do you ever count your steps when you walk? i dont count steps but i notice my walk.
- do you ever dance even if there’s no music playing? i sing and dance without music
- do you chew your pens and pencils? nah i chew nails instead.
- what is your “song of the week”? 'shot me down'
- is it okay for guys to wear pink? why on earth not.
- do you still watch cartoons? hells yaeh!
- what do you drink with dinner? water or fizzy
- what do you dip chicken nuggets in? bbq.
- what is your favorite food/cuisine? something healthy like .
- when was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper? oh god i cannot remember.
- can you change the oil on a car? ahhhh.
- what is your usual bedtime? 10 or 11.
- are you lazy? omg yes
- afraid of heights? kind of. in certain situation.
- occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid? author. always author.
- hot tea or cold tea? cold as in iced? then yes.
- tea or coffee? coffee.
- favorite kind of cookie? double choc chip.
- can you swim well? yep.
- can you hold your breath w/o manually holding your nose? what people cant actually do that.
- who do you want to see right now? an idiot in melbourne.